Saturday, January 29, 2011

Aidyn Phoenix Milam

He's here!!  Finally Aidyn has made his arrival. Born January 24th at 12:33am. 9lbs even and 21 1/2in long. This was my longest labor at 6.5 hrs. and my biggest baby. It was definitely my hardest birth but it was sweet and I was glad that everyone {except Ashima :-( }  got to be there for his big arrival. He's a good baby and we are so glad to have him as part of our little family. I'll write a better birth story post later but I thought I'd give ya'll some details.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. :) Had you waited to days, he would have been born on Vespers and Diego's b-days :) But I understand not waiting. LOl.. He is adorable and I love his name. Praise God you had a safe birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was born on Aliyah and Ahavah's birthday and my cousin Chloe. I think mostly he just wanted to keep with tradition... all my kids were born on Mondays :-)

    ReplyDelete